There's a pretty easy way how you can save 200$ on business class flight booked through British Airways with Oneworld partners.
All you need to do is become member of American Association of Retired Persons (AARP).
Even though it is an association for retired persons, it doesn't say you can't become a memeber if you are not retired. The membership costs 16$ a year.
Here a few more details:
Exclusive AARP member flight savings
- $65* off for travel in economy
- $200* off for travel in business (Club World).
Book by January 31, 2020.
- Only valid for “US residents paying in US dollars only, with travel originating in the US.”
- Discount only reduces the base fare. This limits the discount for cheap flights.
- Valid on British Airways-operated flights and BA codeshare flights operated by American Airlines and Iberia.
- Must book a round-trip; no open-jaw itineraries allowed.
- Inbound and outbound travel must be booked in the same cabin.
You can find all the details on British Airways AARP page here.
To give you an example, for the moment you can book New York to Dublin or Luxembourg for 1999$, booked via an OTA. If you book via British Airways this flight costs 2070$, when you are AARP member you can push that price far below the 1999$.