You can save $200 on a business class flight booked through British Airways with Oneworld partners.
All you need to do is become a member of the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP).
Even though it is an association for retired persons, it doesn't say you can't become a member if you are not retired.
As an AARP member you will get $200 discount on business class flights, the membership costs only $12 a year.
Here a few more details:
Exclusive AARP member flight savings
Book by January 31, 2022.
- $65* off for travel in Premium Economy
- $200* off for travel in business (Club World).
*AARP discount does not apply to economy Basic fares.
- Only valid for “US residents paying in US dollars only, with travel originating in the US.”
- Discount only reduces the base fare. This limits the discount for cheap flights.
- Valid on British Airways-operated flights and BA code share flights operated by American Airlines and Iberia.
- Must book a round-trip; no open-jaw itineraries allowed.
- Inbound and outbound travel must be booked in the same cabin.
You can find all the details on British Airways AARP page here.