For the first time American Airlines will fly to Africa, the destination will be Casablanca in Morocco.
They will fly to Casablanca three times a week, starting June 2020, with a Boeing 757.
As Royal Air Maroc will join Oneworld in January next year, codeshare destinations have been planned to offer even more destinations within Africa. Like Marrakech, Lagos and Accra bookable via the American Airlines homepage.
In addition to Cassablanca, American Airlines announced a few more new routes for 2020, below a list:
- Philadelphia (PHL) to Casablanca, Morocco (CMN) starting June 4
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) to Tel Aviv, Israel (TLV) starting Sept. 9
- Chicago (ORD) to Krakow, Poland (KRK) starting May 7
- Chicago (ORD) to Budapest, Hungary (BUD)starting May 7
- Chicago (ORD) to Prague, Czech Republic (PRG) starting May 8