We will publish a series of tutorials on how you can collect miles at the Lufthansa’s Miles and more Program when you are based in Luxembourg.
- Collecting points in Luxembourg: Miles-and-More Part 1 – BCEE Mastercard
- Collecting points in Luxembourg: Miles-and-More Part 2 – Payback
- Collecting points in Luxembourg: Miles-and-More Part 3 – Holidaycheck
- Collecting points in Luxembourg: Miles-and-More Part 4 – Miles with Hotel bookings (Rocketmiles, Kaligo,…)
- Collecting points in Luxembourg: Miles-and-More Part 5 – Collect Miles with magazine subscriptions
- Collecting points in Luxembourg: Miles-and-More Part 6 – American Express
- Collecting points in Luxembourg: Miles-and-More Part 7 – Earn & Transfer your hotel points to Miles&More
- Collecting points in Luxembourg: Miles-and-More Part 8 – Earn even more points while shopping at the airport or in flight
If you don’t yet have a miles and more account, head to miles-and-more.com to create your account.
Download the miles and more APP on your smartphone and with your first login you will already receive 500 miles for free.
Now lets take a look at the Mastercard Gold from BCEE (Spuerkees). It will cost you 95€ per year but you will have many advantages and should be your first priority if you want to collect miles. Lets have a look on the main advantages:
- 5000 bonus miles when applying
- 1 miles for each Euro spend
- Miles will not expire (you have as long as you want to collect the miles you need)
- One 95€ voucher for your next flight with Luxair
- One complimentary entry to the airport lounge at Luxembourg airport, thereafter 20€ per entry
- Many travel assurances (accident, cancellation, flight delay, baggage delay,…) in addition to the traditional assurances covered by a gold credit card
- Privileges when flying with Luxair (additional 20kg baggage allowance, additional carry-on bag)
When applying for the BCEE Mastercard Gold, in total you will already have 5550 miles (card + app bonus). You can consider the first year free as you get a voucher of 95€ to fly with Luxair and you even can enjoy one complimentary lounge access. So for every Euro you spend you will receive one mile in exchange. The trick is to maximize the amount you spend with the credit card. In Luxembourg you can pay even amounts as low as 1€ with your credit card without fees and you can pay contactless. Instead of paying cash or with your Vpay card, try to use your Mastercard as often as possible to maximize the number of miles you will earn which will bring you closer to your free premium flight.
In the next tutorials we will cover further options to collect miles at the Miles and More program when you are based in Luxembourg, but also how you can maximize their value while spending them.
If you enjoy our blog and would like to support us, you can buy us a coffee 😉