We will update our Miles-and-more tutorial series during next weeks. Today we will cover how you can earn miles while shopping or with car rentals at selected partners.
- Miles-and-More: Part 1 – Credit Cards
- Miles and More Tutorial Part 2 – HolidayCheck
- Miles and More Tutorial Part 3 – Payback
- Miles and More Tutorial Part 4 – Collecting points in Luxembourg: Miles-and-More Part 4 – Miles with Hotel booking sites
- Miles and More Part 5 – Transfer your hotel points to Miles&More (SUSPENDED)
- Miles and More Part 6 – Earn some extra miles with shopping at selected partners or with car rentals
- Miles and More Part 7 – Redeem your miles for maximum value
More partners exist where you can earn some extra miles
Miles&More teams up with a couple of other brands to allow you to collect, not many, but some little extra miles. From Duty free to in-flight shopping and car rentals a couple of opportunities are available.
There are some possibilities to earn a miles while shopping for each € spent at the following partners:
- Each shops at Munich Airport
- Heinemann Duty Free shops
- Lufthansa Inflight Shopping
- Lufthansa World Shops
- The Biscester Village Shopping Collection
- On Kreuzfahrten.de
Miles with car rentals
You can earn miles with nearly every major car rental company. The best way is to look on the Miles&More Website here to see all active promotions.
We recommend only booking there when you would book your rental car with one of the available company's anyway. In that case you will receive additional miles without paying extra money.
Even with other services like DAZN, it is possible to earn miles.
Even if you will not earn a whole bunch of miles, every possible mile counts in order to reach your redemption goal, especially if you will earn them without paying more and without a lot of effort so it is always good to look for opportunities to earn miles while shopping.