On our site you'll find every day new premium deals to different places in the world, if you've booked a lot of trips you need to manage them some how.
Of course you can still do it the old way and print out all your documents and carry them with you, or you could use these 5 useful apps to make your life easier.
Checkmytrip (free – Android, IOS)
CheckMyTrip brings all of your trip details together in one master view. Ideal for business travelers and frequent flyers.
The best advantages of Checkmytrip:
• 3 simple methods to add & organize your itinerary details: forward booking confirmation e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org; enter booking reference with first and last name; or manually enter the trip information through a form.
• Direct access to many airline check-in systems and seat maps.
• Real-time notifications via push messages, in-app information and emails of flight statuses, terminal and gate details plus layover times
• Flight, hotel, car, rail, meeting, dining, tour & activity details organized into one elegant itinerary view
• First-hand local discovery of places nearby through Foursquare
• Search and reserve over 50,000 tour & activity options worldwide available through Viator
• Search and reserve over 41,000 restaurant options in major cities available through OpenTable
Conclusion: The best app for your booked trips with real-time notifications.
Google Trips (free – Android, IOS)
Get activity suggestions based on what’s nearby, customizable day plans. Google Trips is even available offline, so you’ll always have your information ready when you need them.
The best points of Google Trips:
- For several hundred of the world’s top places, find popular day plans organized on a map that you can customize based on your interests and time availability.
- Your travel reservations are automatically gathered from Gmail and organized into individual trips. Each trip contains day plans, things to do, food and drink suggestions, and more.
- Find out when you’re near popular attractions (and whether they’re open or not) as well as reviews and ratings from other travelers. Every trip contains ideas for things you could do and they are automatically organized into useful categories like Nearby, Top Spots, Indoors and Outdoors. For many of the world’s top places, you’ll get local suggestions and travel tips.
- See your flight, hotel, rental car, and restaurant bookings in one spot without having to search for them individually.
Conclusion: Google trips could be the number one travel App, but all your trips have to be in your Gmail inbox. It is rather complicated to add a trip manually which you definitely have to do from time to time.
Tripadvisor (free – Android, IOS)
With the Tripadvisor app you have the biggest data base of reviews/opinioins from 500 Million travelers for hotels, restaurants and “things to do”.
You may also book hotels, restaurants and flights via the App.
Conclusion: The best App for your actual stay.
Momondo (free – Android, IOS)
With Momondo you can compare & book flights and hotels
The main advantages of Momondo are:
• Search major airlines, low-cost carriers and travel agencies to give you the best flight price comparison there is.
• You can book a flight directly from your device wherever you are.
• The Price Calendar helps you to find the best airfare deals for your budget by showing the average prices on different dates in an interactive calendar.
• Filter tickets quickly and easily by stops, departure or arrival time, airlines, airport, ticket type and travel site.
• Cheapest, quickest or best flight deal? With one click you can see which ticket is the best deal for you. All you have to do is choose and you are ready to travel the world!
• Easy to use
Conclusion: The best app to book flights.
Booking.com (free – Android, IOS)
With Booking.com you can compare & book Hotels, Motels & Vacation Homes
The best points of Booking.com:
• 27 million hotels, vacation rentals, homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay
• Search by city, attraction, landmark, or hotel name with just one tap
• Filter by price, review score, WiFi quality, and other things important to you
• Find your last-minute stay or book far in advance
• Free cancellation on most rooms
• Browse 135 million+ verified guest reviews
• Get paperless confirmation
• Make changes whenever, wherever
• 24/7 customer service in more than 40 languages
• Contact your host, view check-in times, and write reviews
• No booking or credit card fees
Conclusion: The best App to book your stay.
If you enjoy our blog and would like to support us, you can buy us a coffee 😉