You can save $200 on a business class flight booked through British Airways with Oneworld partners.
All you need to do is become a member of the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP).
Even though it is an association for retired persons, it doesn't say you can't become a member if you are not retired.
As an AARP member you will get $200 discount on business class flights, the membership costs only $12 a year.
Here a few more details:
Exclusive AARP member flight savings
Book by January 31, 2023.
- $65 off for travel in Premium Economy
- $200 off for travel in business (Club World).
- Only valid for “US residents paying in US dollars only, with travel originating in the US.”
- Discount only reduces the base fare. This limits the discount for cheap flights.
- Valid on British Airways-operated flights and BA code share flights operated by American Airlines and Iberia.
- Must book a round-trip; no open-jaw itineraries allowed.
- Inbound and outbound travel must be booked in the same cabin.
You can find all the details on British Airways AARP page here.
PRICES SHOWN FOR OUR DEALS ARE ALWAYS ROUND TRIP PRICES (unless specified differently)
If you enjoy our blog and would like to support us, you can buy us a coffee 😉