We will not update this list anymore as meanwhile many airports are completely closed.
Due to the spread of the coronavirus several airports closed already some of their lounges, and other will close them soon.
Closed Airport Lounges
Here's a list of lounges that are already closed or will close soon.
We will be trying to update this list regularly, as it will possibly grow in the near future.
If you know any other lounges that are closed due to the coronavirus, we would be happy if you let us know in the comment section.
- Wisdom Lounge
- KAL Lounge
- Finnair Platinum Wing non-Schengen (from 18 March)
Hong Kong (HKG)
- Cathay Pacific The Pier First Class lounge
- Cathay Pacific The Deck lounge
- Cathay Pacific The Bridge lounge
- United Club lounge
- Swiss First Class Lounge
Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Plaza Premium Lounge
London Heathrow (LHR)
- Terminal 5 Galleries North Lounge
- Terminal 5B Galleries Lounge
- Lufthansa Satellite First class lounge
- All Oman Air Lounges
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Zone A1)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Zone C)
- Marco Polo Club VIP Lounge
- All Swiss lounges