Ultimate Guide for Qatar Airways Qsuite, all routes with the corresponding flight numbers, registration numbers, when airplanes will be retrofitted and more.
Qatar Airways Qsuite Routes
In our list below you will be able to see how often a route is operated by an aircraft that is equipped with a Qsuite cabin.
We try to update the list as fast as possible when changes occur. If you see that a flight is missing we highly appreciate your feedback.
Warning, the following information is not binding in any way. Qatar Airways can change flight equipment at any given time without further notice, for example if an aircraft is out of service or for any other reason. As you booked a business class flight you will of course be in business class, but without QSUITES.
According to a Twitter message from Qatar Airways, you may in that case rebook your flight or get refund.
“If the change to non-Qsuite is verified, you are entitled to
1) one-time free change (+/- 21 days of the original date; new origin or destination within the same country or 500-mile radius from the original origin or destination);
and 2) refund without the cancellation fee“
- All Qatar Airways QSUITE routes with FLIGHT NUMBERS
- How to check if a Qatar Airways flight offers the QSUITES
- How many Qatar Airways planes are equipped with Qsuites?
- Overview of Qatar Airways planes with Qsuites by registration number
- Book a Qsuite flight by using your miles
- Qatar Airways QSUITE destinations in alphabetical order
(last update 01MAY21)
On our blog premium-flights.com, we publish every day new business class deals from North America and from Europe, and from time to time those with Qatar Airways Qsuites, when good deals appear.
1. Qatar Airways Qsuite routes with flight number
Some destinations listed below are not operated every day by planes with a QSUITE cabin. By clicking on the flight number you will be redirected to planefinder.net where you can see the last 20 flights with this registration number, for that corresponding flight.
You may then compare those registration numbers with our Qsuite by registration number list, to see how often that route is operated by “Qsuites airplanes”.
These flights are always to/from Doha, as with exception to only a few, all Qatar Airways flights are flown via Doha.
Cape Town (CPT)
Hong Kong (HKG)
Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
New Delhi (DEL)
Los Angeles (LAX)
New York (JFK)
Buenos Aires (EZE)
Sao Paulo (GRU)
(not often with long haul aircraft and Qsuites)
2. How to check if a Qatar Airways flight offers the Qsuites?
All of Qatar Airways new Airbus A350-1000 and numerous A350-900s offer QSuites in Business Class. Many Boeing 777-300ER and 777-200LR of Qatar Airways are meanwhile also equipped with Qsuites.
The way you can check if an aircraft has the QSuite Business Class cabin is from the seat map. We use ExpertFlyer to check the seat maps, but SeatGuru works as well.
This is the seatmap you need to look out for, in this example from a 777-300er.
- If the seat map is showing a 1-2-1 cabin layout, like this….
…then the flight will be operated with a QSuite cabin.
- on the other hand if the seat map is showing a 2-2-2 cabin layout like this….
…then you’re looking at an older model Business Class cabin and NOT the QSuite cabin.
The A350-900 and 777-200LR Business Class cabins will also look very similar to the image above if they offer the QSuite product.
3. How many Qatar Airways planes are equipped with Qsuites?
- Airbus A350-1000: 19 of 19
- Airbus A350-900: 10 of 33
- Boeing 777-200LR: 7 of 9
- Boeing 777-300ER: 37 of 48
- Boeing 787-9: 7 of 7
Models below will not receive a Qsuite cabin:
- Airbus A321/A320/A319
- Airbus A330-200/300
- Boeing 787-8
- Airbus A340-600
- Airbus A380-800
4. Overview of Qatar Airways planes with a qsuite cabin by registration number
Boeing 787-9 (used for cargo for the moment only)
5. Book Qsuite award space using miles
Qatar Airways is a Oneworld member, that gives you a few choices for using airline miles to book a flight with Qatar Airways and their Qsuite.
Below a few good examples on how you can fly with Qsuites and how many miles/avios you would need for a flight. Of course many other routes are available, we just like to show you a few examples where you don't have to use 100,000s miles.
1. British Airways Avios:
British Airways award chart is distance-based, if a distance increases only by a few miles you will have to spend a lot more avios. Therefore, you need to know which airport to choose so that it still makes sense to buy a ticket with avios.
- Munich to Doha 38,750 Avios (off season) + 282.91€ for a one-way flight, or 77,500 Avios (off season) + 520.40€ for a return flight.
2. American Airlines AAdvantage:
- Doha to Europe: 42,500 miles for a one-way flight, or 85,000 miles for a return flight.
- Doha to the US: 70,000 miles for a one-way flight, 140,000 miles for a return flight.
- Doha to Australia: 80,000 miles for a one-way flight, 160,000 miles for a return flight.
6. Qatar Airways QSUITE destinations in alphabetical order
Qatar Airways Qsuites are available to more than 40 destinations, here is the summarized list in alphabetical order (double check flight numbers above to see how often a route is operated by Qsuites):
- Adelaide (ADL): QR914, QR915
- Amsterdam (AMS): QR273, QR274
- Atlanta (ATL): QR755, QR756
- Auckland (AKL): QR920, QR921
- Bangkok (BKK): QR830, QR831
- Beijing (PEK): QR895, QR896
- Beirut (BEY): QR420, QR421
- Bengaluru (BLR): QR572, QR573
- Berlin (TXL): QR77, QR78, QR81, QR82
- Boston (BOS): QR743, QR744
- Buenos Aires (EZE): QR773, QR774
- Canberra (CBR): QR906, QR907
- Cape Town (CPT): QR1369, QR1370
- Chicago (ORD): QR725, QR726
- Colombo (CMB): QR668, QR669
- Copenhagen (CPH): QR161, QR162
- Dallas (DFW): QR729, QR730
- Frankfurt (FRA): QR69, QR70
- Hong Kong (HKG): QR815, QR816, QR817, QR818
- Houston (IAH): QR713, QR714
- Johannesburg (JNB): QR1363, QR1364
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL): QR844, QR845
- Kuwait (KWI): QR1075, QR1076
- London Heathrow (LHR): QR1, QR2, QR5, QR6, QR7, QR8, QR15, QR16
- Los Angeles (LAX): QR739, QR740
- Malaga (AGP): QR155, QR156
- Maldives (MLE): QR672, QR673, QR674, QR675
- Manchester (MAN): QR21, QR22, QR27, QR28
- Miami (MIA): QR777, QR778
- Milan (MXP): QR117, QR118, QR123, QR124, QR127, QR128
- Montreal (YUL): QR763, QR764
- Mumbai (BOM): QR556, QR557
- Munich (MUC): QR57, QR58, QR59, QR60
- Muscat (MCT): QR1126, QR1126
- New Delhi (DEL): QR578, QR579
- New York (JFK): QR701, QR702, QR703, QR704
- Paris (CDG): QR37, QR38
- Philadelphia (PHL): QR727, QR728
- Phuket (HKT): QR840, QR841, QR842, QR843
- Sao Paulo (GRU): QR773, QR774
- Shanghai (PVG): QR870, QR871
- Singapore (SIN): QR942, QR943, QR944, QR945, QR946, QR947
- Stockholm (ARN): QR167, QR168, QR169, QR170, QR171, QR172
- Sydney (SYD): QR906, QR907
- Tokyo (HND): QR812, QR813
- Tokyo (NRT): QR806, QR807
- Washington Dulles (IAD): QR707, QR708
- Zurich (ZRH): QR93, QR94, QR95, QR96
In the links below you may find All British Airways Club World Suite, Delta One Suite and United Airlines new Polaris routes:
Frequently Asked Question
How many Qatar Airways planes are equipped with Qsuites?
Currently 80 airplanes are equipped with a QSUITE cabin.
19 of 19 Airbus A350-1000; 7 of 7 Boeing 787-9; 10 of 33 Airbus A350-900; 7 of 9 Boeing 777-200LR and 37 of 48 Boeing 777-300ER.
How many destinations are operated by Qatar Airways Qsuites?
Over 40 destinations in Europe, Asia, North America, South America and Oceania are operated by the airplanes with Qsuites installed.
Which loyality program to use best for Qsuite Award bookings?
American Airlines AAdvantage or British Airways Avios are the best to make some cheap Qsuite award bookings.