Our SWISS Senator Lounge review in Zurich, Schengen area A from autumn of 2023.
Location and Access
The SWISS Senator Lounge Zurich Schengen is located in the Area A of Zurich airport, a few steps after security and not too far away from the gates.
Access to the Swiss Senator Lounge in Zurich is limited to Miles-and-More Senator members, as well as Star Alliance Gold members flying internationally on the same day.
Food & Drinks
Depending on the time of day, the food and drink options change. The main dining room serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You have a lot of options, including:
- Buffet-style dining: The lounge often offers a buffet with a selection of hot and cold dishes. These can include items like salads, sandwiches, soups, pastries, and a variety of main courses.
- Freshly prepared food changing through the day at a specific counter in the lounge.
- A variety of snacks, such as nuts, chips, and cookies, available throughout the day.
- A Salsa bar where you get tortilla chips and plenty of toppings.
- The lounge provides a selection of beverages, including soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. You can enjoy wine, beer, and spirits.
- A coffee and espresso machine is available as well.
- Dessert options like cakes, pastries, and fruit are typically available.
- An Ice Cream shelf is available to get yourself a Mövenpick ice cream.
The lounge provides standard services such as restrooms, showers, newspaper access, and, as previously stated, a designated smoking area.
This is most probably the best Senator lounge you can find. The food and beverage options, as well as the seating arrangements, outperform those of all Lufthansa Senator lounges. The personnel was friendly, nothing more or less needs to be said about this.
We strongly advise you to use this lounge if you have the opportunity.
If you enjoy our blog and would like to support us, you can buy us a coffee 😉