Enjoy a 20% discount on Marriott eGiftCards.
Marriott Bonvoy is offering a promotion to buy Marriott Gift Cards with a 20% discount. Up to $5,000 per person per credit card per day may be purchased.
Gift cards can be used to treat yourself, or someone else, for a stay, spa day, culinary experience and more.
The following gift cards are discounted by 20%:
This offer is available until May 17th.
You have to keep in mind that it is not possible to use your gift cards for Advanced purchase rates or deposits that have to be made in advance.
Should you take advantage of this offer?
With Covid-19 and the current possibility that every fare, even the advance purchased fares, are fully refundable, it will probably make less sense to buy a gift card and use that to book your next hotel stay.
Except for those stays where advanced purchase fares and other fares have similar prices. In other words you have to compare prices a bit, if an advanced purchase is 25% cheaper as another fare, it is clear that it makes no sense.
However, if you already have planned a stay and expect to use the bar, restaurant or book spa treatments, you can buy a gift card for the amount you expect to spend during your stay. Just keep in mind that the gift cards are in USD, and conversation rates in Euro are not always the best. However, with 20% off you can't do anything wrong.
Full terms & conditions:
Marriott GiftCard Terms and Conditions
Marriott’s GiftCard promotion is limited to eGiftCards in denominations of $50, $100, $250, $500 and $1,000 (United States Dollars). Offer is valid from May 11 through May 17 while supplies last.
Marriott GiftCards may be used at Hotels operating under the following Marriott brands and at participating retail, spa, golf and food and beverage outlets:
- AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Courtyard®, Delta Hotels and Resorts®, EDITION®, Element®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Gaylord Hotels®, JW Marriott®, Le Méridien®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Moxy Hotels , Protea Hotels by Marriott®, Renaissance® Hotels, Residence Inn®, Sheraton®, SpringHill Suites®, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, The Ritz-Carlton, The Ritz-Carlton Reserve® hotels, TownePlace Suites®, Tribute Portfolio™, W®, Westin®
- The following brands in the Marriott portfolio DO NOT accept Marriott GiftCards:
- Bvlgari Hotels and Resorts, Design Hotels™, Homes & Villas by Marriott International™, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
- Marriott GiftCards and the Marriott Shop Retail Gift Cards may be redeemed on participating retail sites toward the purchase of Marriott retail branded merchandise:
- Marriott Hotels, shopmarriott.com; Courtyard Hotels, shopcourtyard.com; JW Hotels, curatedbyjw.com; Gaylord Hotels, gaylordhotelsstore.com; Renaissance Hotels, collectrenaissance.com; Fairfield Inn & Suites, shopfairfieldinn.com
- Card carries no value until activated. Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card or debit card, and is the property of and issued by MI Fulfillment Services, LLC.
- Card is available in United States Dollars only.
- Card does not expire.
- Card is not redeemable for cash in any amount except when otherwise required by applicable law.
- Card becomes inactive upon use of all card value.
- Card may not be used for deposit, advance purchase or to secure or confirm a reservation.
- Each transaction will be debited against card balance, if transaction exceeds balance, user must pay the difference.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced only if previously registered on gifts.marriott.com. Value of replaced card will equal balance on card at the time it was reported lost, stolen or damaged.
- To check card balance, visit gifts.marriott.com.
- For Customer Service call +1 800.442.6132 or email Gifts@marriott.com.