The Virgin Atlantic status match is now offered to British Airways Executive Club Bronze, Silver and gold members.
The status match offer
The status match is available for British Airways Executive club members under the following conditions:
- There has to be an existing Virgin Atlantic booking or one has to be made by February 28
- During the promotion your status will be matched before your upcoming flight, within 30 days of status match approval
- The status will be valid for one rolling year
Who can take part in the Virgin Atlantic status match?
• British Airways Executive Club Bronze members receive Flying Club Silver status only if a flight is booked in Premium or Upper Class
• British Airways Executive Club Silver members receive Flying Club Silver status
• British Airways Executive Club Gold members receive Flying Club Gold status
Can I access a lounge with my status?
With the Virgin Atlantic status match you will get among other benefits, more points, free seat reservations and priority boarding.
What most people are looking for is access to airport lounges. However, with Flying Club Silver, you are not entitled to visit a lounge on an Economy ticket, this in general is only possible when you have the Flying Club Gold status.
How to match
Visit the status match site here and enter your details to match your BA status.
PRICES SHOWN FOR OUR DEALS ARE ALWAYS ROUND TRIP PRICES (unless specified differently)
If you enjoy our blog and would like to support us, you can buy us a coffee 😉