Welcome to our page of Business Class Flight Reviews! We recognize that flying in luxury and comfort is important to many travelers, particularly those going long distances. That is why we have compiled a detailed list of the top business class flights available worldwide.
Our crew has flown and assessed countless business class trips in order to give you with useful information about the cabin layout, seat comfort, in-flight entertainment, food and beverage options, and overall experience. Because every traveler has distinct wants and preferences, we’ve made sure to include a diverse choice of airlines and flights to cater to everyone’s preferences.
Whether you’re an experienced business traveler or simply want to treat yourself to a little luxury on your next flight, our Business Class Flight Reviews have you covered.
So sit back, relax, and let us introduce you to the world’s top business class flights. Begin exploring right away to make your travels more pleasant and elegant than ever!
The reviews are organized alphabetically by airline name.
- Business class Luxembourg to London A320
- New Club World Suite Madrid to London A350
- Business class upper deck London to Seattle 747
- Concorde Seattle *
Delta Air Lines
- Business class Atlanta to Munich Boeing 767
- Business class Paris to New York A330
- Domestic First Boston to Tampa 737-800
Japan Air Lines
- Business class Munich to Montreal A350-900 (2023)
- Business class Helsinki to Frankfurt A320-200 (2023)
- Business class Frankfurt to Dubai A330 (Covid-19)
- Business class Frankfurt to Tokyo 747-800
- Business class Helsinki to Frankfurt A320neo
- Business class Luxembourg to Frankfurt CRJ900
- Business Class Luxembourg to Berlin Q400 (Post Covid)
- Business class Vienna to Geneva A220-300
- Business class Zurich to Miami A330-300 (a not so good experience)
- Business class Miami to Zurich A330-300 (a better experience)