United Airlines announced new destination to Europe, starting 2020.
From San Francisco
- to New Delhi, service will begin in March 2020
- to Zurich, service will begin in March 2020.
- to Nice*, service will begin in May 2020
- to Palermo, service will begin in May 2020
- to Curacao, service will begin in November 2019
The airline will also add additional flights to pre-existing routes like Newark to Amsterdam and Frankfurt.
* Flights to Nice will be operated by a reconfigured premium Boeing 767-300ER aircraft, with the new Polaris business class seats.
If you enjoy our blog and would like to support us, you can buy us a coffee 😉