Platinum metal card: 50% off for the first year, Gold status with 4 different hotel chains, 25000 Bonus Amex Rewards points and more…
The normal price for the Platinum mental card is 60€ a month, with this offer you will pay only 30€ a month, for the first year.
This offer is only valid if you live in Belgium or Luxembourg.
America Express Bonus points
If you apply for an American Express card now, you will get (for new members):
- 25000 Bonus points for a PLATINUM card + Gold status with 4 different hotel chains (see below) + Gold status with car rentals.
- 12500 Bonus points for a GOLD card
- 3000 Bonus points for a Green card
- 2000 Bonus points for a Blue card.
The LINK for the Bonus can be found at the bottom of the page. As we refer you, you will get the bonus as well do we.
Why should I get an American Express credit card?
All of us spend money every day for daily purchases, like supermarket, online purchases, fuel stations, restaurants, IKEA…
If you use your American Express card, you will collect one American Express reward point for every Euro spent.
What can you do with American Express reward points?
Convert American Express Reward points into Miles
This is probably the best option you have, convert your points into Airline Miles. Below is a list to which Airlines you may transfer your Amex points and convert them into Miles.
Convert American Express Reward points into Hotel points
You can transfer your American Express points to Hotel chains, where you collect points to get free stays.
Convert American Express Reward points into shopping coupons
With American Express, you may transfer your Reward points as well into shopping coupons and buy products via the Amex homepage. This is usually not a good value compared to transferring the points to airline or even hotel points.
There are a few more options of what you can do with your American Express reward points….
What can you do with the 25000 Bonus Points?
As we are Premium-Flights, we would use those points to convert them into airline miles, and book a flight in Business or First class.
Here below is an example if you would transfer your Amex points to British Airways. But you may as well transfer your points to Air France, Brussels Airlines and others.
With British Airways:
The 25000 Amex bonus points that you get with the Platinum card will give you 16666 Avios.
- Short haul flights within Europe in economy class with British Airways cost from 9000 Avios plus a few € in taxes and fees, for a return flight.
- If you book a Premium economy ticket from London to New York and you want to upgrade one of the legs to business class, you will need 24000 Avios (off-peak). With the 16666 Avios that you get from the card you will need only another 7334 Avios. These are easy ways to collect the missing Avios via different other ways, read here.
- A flight from New York to Miami in business class costs 15000 Avios plus around 5€ in taxes and fees, for a one way flight.
A few more examples of what you can do with Avios can be found here, for a lot of them you need more than 16666 Avios. However, this one time bonus will already give you a good kick-start.
British Airways Avios can also be converted 1 to 1 to the Iberia Plus program or Aer Lingus AerClub.
How much does the Amex card cost?
- Amex Platinum: 50% the first year, you pay only 30€ a month.
- Amex Gold: The first 3 months the card is for free. Thereafter, the card will cost you €16.25 a month.
- Amex Green: €65 a year plus €18.5 a year for the reward program.
- Amex Blue: €35 a year plus €18.5 a year for the reward program.
It is possible to cancel the card at any time, but your bonus points might be waived if you cancel within the first year.
Are there other benefits?
As mentioned already before, you can collect Amex points which you can transform into airline miles to book flights or upgrade flights.
But there are more benefits…
Amex Platinum Card
This card offers the most benefits by far.
Gold status with Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy, Melia and Radisson. Once you have the card, you have to log in and visit this page to obtain the gold status with the mentioned hotel brands.
You will get an Unlimited Priority Pass for free (free lounge access) for you and even for your partner. To get a free Priority Pass for your partner, you need to request a 2nd Amex Platinum for her/him too, this 2nd Amex Platinum card is for free.
One Unlimited Priority Pass usually costs 399€ per year. You can read all about Priority Pass here.
You get excellent insurances, and you can collect Amex points for free.
There are many more benefits, especially travel perks for the Platinum card. You get free upgrades with major hotel chains, with Hilton even free breakfast, and for car rentals you will get Avis Preferred and Hertz Gold for free.
Amex Gold Card
Excellent insurances, you can collect Amex points for free, and a 2nd free Gold card for your partner can be asked as well.
Amex Green Card
Good insurances, and you will be able to collect Amex points, however this costs an additional €18.5 a year.
Amex Blue Card
You will be able to collect Amex points, however this costs an additional €18.5 a year.
As mentioned, with this offer you will get a one time bonus of 25000, 12500, 3000 or 2000 Amex Points Bonus, depending on the card.
Behind each card you can find a link to obtain more details for every single card.
- American Express PLATINUM benefits can be found here.
- American Express GOLD benefits can be found here.
- American Express GREEN benefits can be found here.
- American Express BLUE benefits can be found here.
Which American Express card is the right one for you?
This depends on what you are looking for.
- The Amex PLATINUM card is the right on for you:
If you are travelling a few times a year. You will always get free lounge access (for you and your partner), upgrades on hotel rooms and car rentals and excellent insurances. You will collect Amex points for every € spent, and this can also be done together with your partners second free card.
- The Amex GOLD card is the right on for you:
If you want to collect Amex points (together with your partner), and get some excellent insurances.
- The Amex GREEN card is the right on for you:
If you only want to collect Amex points, and get some good insurances.
- The Amex Blue card is the right on for you:
If you only want to collect Amex points.
How to do get the BONUS points?
That's very easy. Enter your Email address below and choose if you want a Bonus Link for the Amex Platinum Card with 25000 Bonus points, the GOLD with 12500 Bonus Points, GREEN with 3000 Bonus points or Blue with 2000 Bonus points.
We will send you the corresponding link to your Email address.
(for information: it can take some minutes or even hours until you will receive an email with your link)